Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Party Favors

Dan was out of town 2 weekends ago, so I took the girls to Home Depot for their community kids workshop.  I had never been to one before and we had an absolute blast.  The girls (with mucho help from me!) used a hammer and screw driver to make a wooden bank! By the end of it we were covered in paint and in desperate need of a snack.  On our way out, I walked past the sparse garden department and some adorable mini-succulents caught my eye.  The girls were super close to melt-down mode, so I grabbed a flat, quickly selected 12 plants and got the heck out of there.

What to do with 12 adorable mini-succulent plants???  Use them as table decor and party favors!
I wrapped them in brown craft paper and tied them with jute twine, to dress-up the plastic pots.  I loved the way they looked on the table and it was nice to send our guests home with something at the end of the night!















1 comment:

  1. The team at Party Favors does a really good job at providing the best favors for your event. I purchased favors for both of my kids birthday parties. I had peace of mind knowing that everything I wanted was under one roof and delivery was done in a timely manner. If I ever need any party favors again, this would be the company I would go to. Check em out at www.partyfavorsforeveryone.com or call them on 561-750-8380!

    ReplyDelete