Monday, March 24, 2014

Beet, Carrot, Apple and ginger juice

With our kitchen under construction I am limited to what I can make. So after enjoying pizza, burgers and beer all weekend I decided one thing I could do was make some juices! Jenny had been raving about a beet juice she had made and I thought I would give it a try. It was delicious and has been a great start to my day. Although the research is new on beet juice, some studies are showing it is an excellent source of antioxidants and nitrates helping to reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow throughout the body. This improves blood flow to your brain, muscles, heart and more. Yes Please!!


Ingredients
1 beat
1 green apple
3 whole carrots
1 tablespoon ginger *(optional)

Using a Juicer, juice above ingredients and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment