Monday, February 10, 2014

Carrot, Pineapple and Apple Juice

Every Monday I tell myself I am going to start eating healthier.  My weekends of late have been filled with skiing followed by beer and burgers at the Dam Brewery, which I am not complaining about. Living in Colorado this is one of my favorite times of year being able to be outside, getting up to the mountains, and skiing great powder with friends and family.

A year ago my Jenny convinced me that a Juicer was a good investment and I have to say I completely agree. I have not been motivated to do a cleanse (although I need to), but I try to make juices and have them for snacks throughout the day. So yesterday when I had the urge to be healthy again I decided to make one of my favorite juices in preparation for the week ahead (who knew carrot juice was so good??!).

Ingredients:
4-6 Large carrots
1/4-1/2 pineapple
2 green apples



Make about 2 juices

Happy Monday!

1 comment: