Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Turkey Shirts - Easy Applique

I just started day 2 of my 3 day cleanse and so far, so good!  I guess I must spend a lot of my day eating or cooking/baking, because in the past 2 days, I have been able to complete some projects that have been on the back burner for months! If only my house could do a cleanse (without any participation on my part).

I saw these adorable Turkey shirts while I was searching Thanksgiving decoration ideas on Pinterest and thought they would be cute for my girls.  I do not have any applique experience, so I was nervous that they would be difficult to make, but they were a cinch!  In an effort to make them a little more girlie, I found these shirts (on sale) with the ruffle detail and I am really happy with how they turned out.

I think that the tutorial on the blog Artsy Fartsy Mama is easy to follow, so I will not repost.

I am including some pics of my "wild" Turkeys - Get excited for Thanksgiving!


















No comments:

Post a Comment