Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nutella Rice Krispie Treats

Nutella = awesome.  I love it.  My girls eat it on their waffles (please reserve judgement), I put it on apples, pretzels, graham crackers, anything/everything.  So, when I was craving rice krispies, and the Nutella was in the pantry right next to the krispies, I didn't think twice - these treats turned out fab!


Ingredients
1 10oz bag of marshmallows
6 Tbs of unsalted butter
6 cups Rice Krispies
1/3 cup of Nutella
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup of your favorite m&ms (I used dark chocolate)


1. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray

2. Put the 10oz bag of marshmallows, butter and nutella in a large microwave-safe bowl.  Heat for one minute and stir.  Heat for another 30 seconds and stir, ensuring that the butter and marshmallows have melted. 

3. Pour in rice Krispie treats and stir until mixture is difficult to stir.  Add in mini marshmallows and m&ms.  Spread  mixture into the pan and let the treats cool. Cut and enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment