A while back I bought card stock at Target for writing notes, but I was beginning to feel that they were a little to.... blah. Jenny has been embossing now for a couple of years and she was my inspiration to jazz up my plain old cards! Embossing is the process of creating a three dimensional image on paper or other materials. This is a simple, easy way to have personally designed cards in less then five minutes!
- Using the rubber stamp and embossing ink pad, stamp the design on a blank card stock.
- Next sprinkle embossing powder generously on stamped design.
- Pour excess powder off and return to container once done using. No other powder should be on the card other than the stamped design.
- Lastly heat the stamped image only until the powder changes to a shiny liquid and is raised
- Allow embossed image to cool
You are done! Who doesn't love snail mail??... Go send a note and make someone's day!