Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paleo Pancakes

A couple of weekends ago some of my best college friends came out to Colorado to ski. While making our shopping list for the weekend, one of them started raving about Paleo pancakes and said they were a must for skiing. I am not going to lie, I was skeptical. However, Kelly is an Iron Women and even made it to Kona last year so to say she knows a LOT about nutrition is an understatement. I was surprised how much I liked them and how simple they are to make. They are sweet and delicious. And they are perfect way to start your morning!


Ingredients:
1 banana
1 egg
1 tablespoon (or scoop) of almond butter




In a bowl, mix ingredients well. Batter will be a little chunky, but should be well mixed. Cook as you would pancakes. Top with berries or with jam.  Serve and feel energized :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment